Call for an Appointment today! 715-629-5101
Integrative Wellness center
During an Integrative Colon Hydrotherapy session, multiple modalities are applied to support the brain gut axis that aids in retraining and restoration of healthy colon function.
The importance of a Healthy Colon......
The colon, large intestine, or bowel is situated in the abdominal region and forms the last part of the digestive tract. The colon facilitates the absorption of water, nutrients and minerals, as well as the synthesis of vitamins. The colon plays a major part of the excretory system, that assist in eliminating food waste, drugs, heavy metals and other body accumulated toxins. Colon toxicity and bowel dysfunction can be the underlying cause of many commonly reported health problems which is why colon hydrotherapy can be very beneficial if embraced with a healthy lifestyle.
Simply put .......
Colon irrigation can effectively cleanse years of excess waste, pollutants and toxic substances. This process can also help rebalance the bowel flora by facilitating re-population of the stock of friendly bacteria.
Benefits of Integrative Colon Hydrotherapy:
• Stimulates bile production and detoxification of the liver.
• Supports the immune system.
• Improves pH balance in the whole body.
• Provides a favorable environment for friendly bacteria.
• Re-enforces psychological resolve towards a healthy diet.
• Improves nutrients absorption especially minerals and soluble vitamins.
• Re-educates the colon towards healthier peristalsis and more regular bowel movements.
• Often results in increased energy, advanced mental clarity, clearer skin and improved circulation.
• Safely and effectively removes and cleanses the colon of old hard waste material and harmful toxins caused by today’s lifestyle, convenience foods, stress, and pollution.
I offer consultations to discuss any health issues or concerns you may have about treatments. Please contact me via our website form or by phone at 715-629-5101.
*DISCLAIMER READ THIS: THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS INTENDED FOR USE AS AN INFORMATIONAL SOURCE ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE FOR SELF DIAGNOSIS OR PRESCRIPTION OF SELF TREATMENT. ENEMAS HAVE BEEN USED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WITH VERY FEW SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. HOWEVER, BOTH ENEMAS & COLONICS CAN BE PAINFUL OR DANGEROUS IF USED INCORRECTLY OR WITH CLIENTS WITH SOME CONDITIONS. SOME SYMPTOMS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: CRAMPING, RECTAL BLEEDING (CAUSED BY INTERNAL AND/OR EXTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS), NAUSEA, FATIGUE OR LIGHTHEADEDNESS. USE PROFESSIONAL PRIMARY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ADVICE IN TREATING ANY CONDITION.